WE ARE SPECIALIST IN MAKING ALL KINDS OF MECHANICAL TRANSMISSION AND HYDRAULIC TRANSMISSION LIKE: PLANETARY GEARBOXES, WORM REDUCERS, IN-LINE HELICAL GEAR SPEED REDUCERS, PARALLEL SHAFT HELICAL GEAR REDUCERS, HELICAL BEVEL REDUCERS, HELICAL WORM GEAR REDUCERS, AGRICULTURAL GEARBOXES, TRACTOR GEARBOXES, AUTO GEARBOXES, PTO DRIVE SHAFTS, SPECIAL REDUCER & RELATED GEAR COMPONENTS AND OTHER RELATED PRODUCTS, SPROCKETS, HYDRAULIC SYSTEM, VACCUM PUMPS, FLUID COUPLING, GEAR RACKS, CHAINS, TIMING PULLEYS, UDL SPEED VARIATORS, V PULLEYS, HYDRAULIC CYLINDER, GEAR PUMPS, SCREW AIR COMPRESSORS, SHAFT COLLARS LOW BACKLASH WORM REDUCERS AND SO ON. FURTHERMORE, WE CAN PRODUCE CUSTOMIZED VARIATORS, GEARED MOTORS, ELECTRIC MOTORS AND OTHER HYDRAULIC PRODUCTS ACCORDING TO CUSTOMERS’ DRAWINGS.
Use our knowledge to make the world’s industries work better.
Be the global leader in bearings and mechanical power transmission, continually improving performance, reliability and efficiency.
Ethics & Integrity
More than 20 years experience in research and development.
Including around 50 R&D Personnel
Total factory is 50,000 square meters
Our Hot Product
- Torque range up to 1,500,000 in.lb. (169 kNm)
- Easy to assemble/replace
- Part-for-part interchangeable with industry standard tapered grid coupling designs
- Coupling sizes 1020 through 1140 in-stock in a range of standard bore sizes
- Shot-peened tapered grid flex element for long life
G-Flex – Grid Couplings
State-of-the-art design from Bibby Turboflex, the original grid coupling manufacturer. G-Flex/Bibby 2000 Series is an all-metal coupling that provides positive protection against the damaging effects of shock loads and vibration. Aluminum horizontal cover (T10), and all-steel vertical cover (T20) designs are available. G-Flex tapered grid couplings are an excellent choice where torsional flexibility/vibration damping are primary concerns.
- Up to 147 kNm; 1,300,000 in.lb.
- Fully-crowned gear teeth provide maximum contact at the strongest part of the tooth.
- Models available for use on vertical and/or horizontal shafts
- Bore capacity up to 645 mm
- High torque to weight ratio
- Half per half interchangeability with other gear couplings manufactured to AGMA standards
- Single, Double and Rigid designs available
- ±3/4° angular misalignment capacity per gear mesh
- Torque ratings at full misalignment-in excess of normal requirements for average applications
- Accurately machined medium carbon steel hubs and sleeves
- Positive-type 0-ring seals keep lubricant in and contaminants out
- Seals enshrouded to prevent damage
Series III – Gear Couplings
Bibby Turboflex Gear Couplings have been proved over many years of use internationally, in all kinds of industrial environments. This reliability has been achieved by our attention to detail in design, applications expertise and stringent quality control.